Clatapult brings to all the Judicial Aspirants (Lower Judicial Services) an exclusive Preliminary Test Series of 25 Mock Tests, specially keeping in mind the spectrum of questions asked in the Judicial Service Examinations as conducted in the various States.
Judicial Services Examination are entry-level exams for law graduates to become members of the subordinate judiciary.
• Appointing Authority: Respective State Government (Under supervision of Respective Hon’ble High Courts)
Judiciary examinations are conducted in three stages;
• Mains and
Clatapult Test Series brings to you Practice Papers which has been especially curated for Lower Judicial Services Preliminary Examinations.
The preliminary examination serves as a screening test for the mains exam. It is MANDATORY to qualify in this paper. The questions asked in these examinations are;
• Objective Multiple Type Objective Questions (MCQ’s).
• 150 to 200 Questions (Question Numbers may vary with every state)
• The minimum Qualifying marks range is from 60 percent for General and 55 percent for Reserved Categories Students.
Now, Clatapult Judiciary Preliminary Practise Paper shall be divided into 3 parts;
o General Knowledge
• The subjects covered are;
o Law (150 Questions)
Code of Criminal Procedure
Indian Penal Code
Indian Evidence Act
Code of Civil Procedure
Indian Contract Act
Indian Partnership Act
Specific Relief Act
Personal Laws: Hindu Law & Mohammedan Law
In addition to the above there shall be;
o English (25 Questions)
o General Knowledge (25 Questions)
Join us and start your journey to success today!