Complete Corporate Law Notes for B.COM, BBA and MBA students
Get the Complete Corporate Law Notes for B.COM, BBA and MBA Students. These Notes are handmade notes prepared by us with the help of management books, Teachers Advise and popular Management college syllabus.
Check out the Topics of the Corporate Law Notes which you will get-
• Companies Act 2013- Important Terms, Title of Chapters, Major Provisions.
• Companies Act- Meaning, Features and Types of Companies.
• Formation and Incorporation of Company- Promotion of Company and Role of Promoters.
• Registration Formalities, Commencement of Business, Provisions regarding Companies Incorporated outside India.
• Memorandum of Association: Causes and its alteration.
• Article of Association: Contents and its alteration.
• Prospectus- Main Contents of a Prospectus, Types of Prospectus- Deemed, Red-Herring Prospectus.
• Mis-statement and Liability for Mis-statement.
• Shares and Share Capital.
• Provision regarding Issue, Transfer and Transmission of Securities, Members and Shareholders.
• Board of Director- Appointment, Qualification, Duties, Resignation amd Removal of Directors.
• Prevention of Opression and Mismanagement.
• Meetings of Board of Directors and its powers.
• Managerial Remuneration.
• Role of Director, CEO and Secretary.
• Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR)
• Corporate Governance
• Revival and Rehabilitation of Sick Companies
• Provision regarding Winding up of a Company
This is all about the Topics of the Notes. If You want to add any specific topic, you can email me at <email@example.com> . Glad will be glad to help you.
All these Corporate Law Notes are available at just Rs. 349. So, Don't miss this Opportunity. This is Limited Period Offer. So, Don't miss this Golden Chance before it's gone. Get the Corporate Law Notes at just Rs.349.