Production and Operation Management Notes for BBA, B.COM and MBA Students
Get the Complete Production and Operation Management Notes for BBA, B.COM and MBA Students. These Notes are Handmade notes prepared by us. These notes are prepared according to the Popular Management Colleges of India.
The Content of these Notes are as follows-
• Production- Definition, Nature, Scope and Importance.
• Production as a Functional Area of Management.
• Production Systems- Job, Batch and Flow Production.
• Types of Production System- Intermittent and Continous Production System.
• Plant Location
• Plant Layout- Meaning, Need, Types of Plant Layout
• Material Handling
• Inventory Management- Types of Inventory Control
• Production Forecasting
• Production Control
• Master Production Scheduling
• Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
• Method Study
• Work Measurement Time Study
• Performance Rating
• Work Sampling
• Total Quality Management
• Six Sigma
• Statistical Quality Control
If You find something which is missing in these notes topics, then feel free to tell me via email at <email@example.com>.