As you already know, planned and continuous study is necessary for successful completion of a course. We have developed several means and strategies to help you to learn and be a successful learner. Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) is one such means.
If you want any help in tutor marked Assignment then Contact No-8809484815, 8809484815 (also available on WhatsApp)
TMAs will help you to:
• develop regular study habit which is necessary to become a self learner;
• know the subject matter better; get practice in writing responses to questions thereby having a kind of rehearsal in the preparation for
• the final examination;
• Receive feedback and confirmation about the correctness of the response provided by you;
• check your progress in studying the subject you had opted for, so that you can find out subject areas Where you have difficulties and need to put in more effort to learn well; and
• maintain contact with the subject teachers at your Accredited Institution (AI) and take appropriate guidance in your studies.
How to Prepare Answer Script for TMAs?
• In this booklet you will find one assignment in each subject. You are required to complete the assignment in
• your own handwriting in the chosen subjects only. Use one sided lined paper to prepare answer script for
• TMAs and submit them to your teacher at your Study Centre (AI).
We are provided Solved Assignment, Admission Support for 10th, 12th, B.A, B.com, M.A, M.com etc & Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students.
Get online Nios Assignment solution for 10th & 12th All subject Medium - Hindi & English Contact us-7992278944
Subjects Name for 10th class Assignment-
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, Economics, Business, Studies, Home Science; Psychology, Indian Culture and Heritage, Painting, Data Entry Operations & Accountancy.
Subjects Names for 12th class Assignment –
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology, Computer Science, Sociology, Painting, Environmental Science, Mass Communication, Data Entry Operations, Introduction to Law, Library and Information Science.
“Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers...”
Price of TMA for 10th and 12th class
Rs.170 pr subject for E-copy (Fixed Rate)
Rs. 300/- Subject for (Hard copy) + Rs.100 courier charge
You can get it Within 5 Minutes Anywhere in India (e-copy).
please contacts us :Mr.santosh Kumar
The Format of TMA
• You will notice that TMA is for 20 marks. Questions 1, 2 and 3, comprise of short answer questions. Each question has two choices of which you have to attempt only one i.e. 2+2+2= 6 marks. Questions 1, 2 and 3 will thus cover 6 marks.
• Question nunmber 4 and 5 are long answer questions of 4 marks each. You have to answer only one question out of the two given. Thus, questions 4 and 5 are for 8 marks (4+4=8).
• Question no. 6 gives you two projects of which you have to attempt only one. This question will be for 6 marks. The guidelines for each project work are given along with the topic set.
The submission of TMAs
• The schedule for submission of the Secondary Course TMAs at AIs for both admission block are given below:
April/May -Public Examination 2020 - 31st January
October/November- Public Examination 2020 - 31st July
If last date so specified happens to be a public holiday/Saturday/Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as last date for the purpose.
Please follow this submission schedule strictly to take benefit of TMAs. TMA is applicable for admission through stream–I of online. These should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. The Tutor Marked Assignment at Secondary will carry 20% weightage of theory part in the external examination. These marks will be shown separately in the marks sheet along with the external examination paper.
You have to submit TMA to the subject teacher at your Study Centre (AI) at given date. Do not forget to take a receipt of submission of your TMA from your teacher. A sample of the assignment submission receipt is given at the end of this booklet.
NIOS assignment submission receipt-Download Now!!
Front page Sec_TMA_2019_20 PDF
In case, the Study Centre is not functioning or closed due to administrative reasons, you may submit the TMA as per the schedule given above, at the Regional Centre of your area which will take necessary action for evaluation and sending awards to the NIOS Head Quarters for inclusion in the final result.
Looking into the benefits of TMA, it will be possible for you to make best use of it in order to become a successful learner.
If you have any doubt or suggestions, please do not hesitate to Call or Email to us.
Growth Education Points
Helpline No-8809484815, 8809484815 (also available on WhatsApp)
Website – https://growtheducationpoints.com
Email id – <email@example.com>