Current Affairs for Prelims and Mains (GS Paper Wise) starting from June-2017 till May-2019 will be provided through PDF format. Our Current Affairs coverage from different sources was immensely helpful to our 2018 subscribers, for which we have introduced the 2nd Phase for the Upcoming UPSC 2019 Examination.
Sources: The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Business Standard, Economic Times, Downtoearth etc.
01. Separate Topic for Prelims month wise PDF will be provided.
02. GS Paper Wise (1-3) (Current Affairs Issues) from editorials of The Hindu, Indian Express, Livemint and from other important sources will be provided.
1. Current Affairs Crash Course is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of test series, the admission to the crash course will stand automatically cancelled.
2. The current affairs will be provided through PDF Form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id. So please give your correct mail-id.
3. After successful subscription attach your Transaction ID /Personal details at / or for taking necessary steps at this end.
6. Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
7. IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights to make any changes in crash course schedule, if need so arises.
8. IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights related to admission of Current Affairs Crash Course. After successful subscription wait for our mail for confirmation.
9. Lastly please do not create any cases in Instamojo as PDF is/are not downloadable at the time of subscription. We value your money and trust us we provide you the best to deal with the unexpected questions in the upcoming exam.
Q. Can I download the current affairs as PDF?
• Yes, you can download the current affairs as pdf (As PDFs will be sent to your subscribed mail id)
Q. I have paid and submitted my details when I will be enrolled?
• The Process will be initiated within 48 hours of your subscription.
One Special Request from IAS ABHIYAN Team:
Before Subscribing to the crash course be very sure, whether you want to subscribe or not, once you have subscribed our crash course, it takes a lot of effort on our part to provide the best quality current affairs from different soures. There will be no refund in any case, we will provide what we have promised above. We have kept the fee to the lowest possible amount to run this website where we share our free initiatives like Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Topic for Prelims, Prelims facts Corner, Inside the PIB and lot more. As a follower of our site, we believe that you will subscribe to this crash course and continue to support.
For further any query contact at iasabhiyan@gmail/<firstname.lastname@example.org>