Product Development to Product Sales – A Complete Guide Using Lean Startup Methodology & Design Thinking Principles
• Translating market problem to product design
• Using tomorrow’s technology to supercharge your product (AI, ML, AR, VR, etc)
• Agile product development using Design Thinking principles
• Lean Startup Methodology
• Setting up the sales funnel
• Customer acquisition strategies online & offline
• Qualities to look for when hiring a high performing sales team
(1) You will be redirected to Zoom after payment, where you will be required to fill up a form to generate the joining link. Once you submit the form, joining link will be sent automatically to your registered email id. Please check your spam folder if the mail with the joining link is not in the inbox.
(2) If you are not redirected to Zoom after payment for generating the joining link, please WhatsApp the screenshot of the receipt to 9073533350 and we will share the above details by 20th September.
(3) You are allowed to generate one joining link per ticket. Generating multiple link will lead to denial of access.
(4) No show is non-refundable.
(5) Recording of the session will sent within 1 week.
Avelo Roy is a serial tech entrepreneur, investor, 4 times TEDx Speaker, Guest lecturer at IITs & IIMs & TV host. He has built 8 businesses in the US & India with multi-million dollars worth of products and services ranging from consumer electronics, artificial Intelligence systems, healthcare process automation, food science, wireless communications, wearable technology, and graphical password applications. Avelo’s management principles are based on the Bhagavad Gita philosophy which transformed his life as a teenager and the life of thousands of his students in India, US, UK, Canada & Nepal over the last 15 years.
He is the:
MD, Kolkata Ventures (Kolkata)
Director, ECC Engineering Pvt. Ltd (Kolkata)
Board of Advisors, Amity University Online
Former Startup Advisor, Prime Minister of Nepal
Illinois Institute of Technology & Northwestern University, (USA)
IITs (Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Bhubaneswar, Goa, Hyderabad and Guwahati), IIMs and other universities.
Some Facts & Figures
500+ speaking engagements in US & India, including
White House Panel for Entrepreneurship Education, Startup America,
Invest India @ Rashtrapati Bhavan,
4 TEDx Talks, Josh talks and TV shows.
150+ awards in India, US, Canada & China
1800+ startup mentees in India, US, Canada & China
His efforts through Kolkata Ventures in the past 4 years have resulted in 400+ revenue generating startups