Ecommerce Business Blueprint: How to Build, Launch, and Grow a Profitable Online Store
Registration Fee: ₹ 499 + GST
• E-commerce – Idea to Launch
• What to sell? Who to sell? (Market need)
• Dynamic business model (specific to industry)
• Understanding Unit Economics evolution for e-commerce
• What technologies you need to start selling on your e-commerce platform
• Operations: Sourcing, packaging, shipping, returns
• Earning trust and generating referrals through customer experience and customer service
• Checklist to launch your e-commerce site
• Growing and converting site traffic & brand building for your e-commerce platform
• Bonus lesson: Economies of Scale
(1) You will be redirected to Zoom after payment, where you will be required to fill up a form to generate the joining link. Once you submit the form, joining link will be sent automatically to your registered email id. Please check your spam folder if the mail with the joining link is not in the inbox.
(2) If you are not redirected to Zoom after payment for generating the joining link, please WhatsApp the screenshot of the receipt to 9073533350 and we will share the above details by 6th December.
(3) You are allowed to generate one joining link per ticket. Generating multiple link will lead to denial of access.
(4) No show is non-refundable.
(5) Recording of the session will sent within 1 week.
Amit Kumar (Head @OLX Autos India | Ex Jabong | Ex Snapdeal)
OLX group is a global classifieds major operating in 40+ countries - Naspers group company Amit is a graduate from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay(2006) and Indian School of Business Hyderabad(2010). He co-founded of Kaymu (An eCommerce marketplace in 35 countries of Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe), which was eventually merged into Jumia (Listed on Newyork stock exchange) Amit is a business leader with experience of more than a decade. He has built businesses in eCommerce, classifieds and FMCG. He understands the value chain across different categories of consumer products ( Auto, Fashion, Electronics).