Tap into the universal power of visual storytelling to intellectually and emotionally connect with your audience using your smartphone and a few simple tools.
Segment 1: Content & Structure
• What makes visuals powerful and how to use them to make your video stand out?
• What makes a story compelling?
• What are the basic rules of visual storytelling?
• How to structure your content for a maximum intellectual and emotional impact.
• What are the main short film and video genres and what they are good for?
Segment 2: Process & Techniques
• What are the main steps for efficient smartphone filmmaking?
• The basic rules of framing and video composition.
• What additional tools and equipments you need to ensure a good quality video.
• How to set up the lighting, and record good quality audio?
• Editing tricks, tools and additional resources?
(1) You will be redirected to Zoom after payment, where you will be required to fill up a form to generate the joining link. Once you submit the form, joining link will be sent automatically to your registered email id. Please check your spam folder if the mail with the joining link is not in the inbox.
(2) If you are not redirected to Zoom after payment for generating the joining link, please WhatsApp the screenshot of the receipt to 9073533350 and we will share the above details by 18th October.
(3) You are allowed to generate one joining link per ticket. Generating multiple link will lead to denial of access.
(4) No show is non-refundable.
(5) Recording of the session will sent within 1 week.
Dr. Krisztina Danka is a European-born US-based award-winning filmmaker, college lecturer, visual arts teacher, human rights and environmental activist, and she runs a New York-based film production company.
She has a Ph.D. in Comparative Literary Studies and Aesthetics from the University of Budapest, Hungary, studied Screenwriting and Producing at New York University, and Documentary Filmmaking at the New York Film Academy.
She is the author of two books, dozens of articles and academic papers, and the writer-producer-director of over 50 documentaries, television-series and videos distributed in theaters, televisions and online internationally. Her videos get millions of views on social media.