Get the COMPLETE GUIDE TO SCALING UP!
• When to scale up? 3 signs you are ready
• What changes between startup & scale up?
• The Network Effect
• How to attract the right team for scaling? Where to find them?
• Change in team dynamics (what got you here, won’t get you there)
• How much funding to raise? How to select the right investors?
• Burning Money vs Money Management
• Speed up the scale-up process
• Value creation with valuation and exit strategy
• General Q&A
(1) You will be redirected to Zoom after payment, where you will be required to fill up a form to generate the joining link. Once you submit the form, joining link will be sent automatically to your registered email id. Please check your spam folder if the mail with the joining link is not in the inbox.
(2) If you are not redirected to Zoom after payment for generating the joining link, please WhatsApp the screenshot of the receipt to 9073533350. We will generate the joining link and send to the email id used by you while making the payment latest by latest by 7 pm of 14th November 2021.
(3) Each ticket entitles access to 1 attendee. Using the link in a manner to gain access of more than 1 attendee or generating multiple link will lead to immediate suspension of access to the workshop.
(4) No show is non-refundable and cannot be adjusted against future workshops.
(5) Recording of the session will sent within 1 week.
Avelo Roy :
A serial Tech Entrepreneur, Investor & TV Host, who started his first startup at the age of 19 around his patent-pending technology while still studying as a computer engineer at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He built it to a multi-million dollar valuation by the age of 22.
He has built 8 Businesses in the US & India with multi-million dollars worth of products and services ranging from consumer electronics, artificial Intelligence systems, healthcare process automation, food science, wireless communications, wearable technology and graphical password applications.
As the great great grandson of Sarojini Naidu, Avelo continues the legacy forward by tirelessly serving the Indian youth through entrepreneurship education using lean startup methodology and principles of Bhagavad Gita. His efforts through Kolkata Ventures in the past 5 years have resulted in 500+ revenue-generating startups responsible for around 4700 new jobs created in 10 states of East India.