***आपको सफलतापूर्वक भुगतान के बाद ईमेल के माध्यम से पीडीएफ पासवर्ड मिलेगा, इसलिए कृपया भुगतान के लिए सही ईमेल आईडी और मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें।
***You will get PDF password through email after successfully payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
**Current Affairs PDF September 2021 – 400+ GK & Current Affairs MCQ with Detailed Answers **
Language - English
Month - September 2021
Total Page – 100+
Book PDF Size – 5.68 MB
No of Questions - 400+ MCQ
Type – PDF Format (Printable)
Download Monthly Current Affairs PDF September 2021- Preview Sample – Click Here
Gear up your preparation for the upcoming Bank exams or other government exams by practicing all the Monthly Current Affairs questions. Topics covered in the Monthly Current Affairs PDF are:-
• International News
• National News
• Defence News
• Awards & Honours
• Sports News
• Summits & Conference
• Important Committee
• Government Schemes
• Books & Its Authors
• Agreements & MoUs
• About important Persons, Places
• Banking & Economical News
• Bills & Acts Passed by Government
• Various Important Lists & Indexes
• Visits by World Presidents, Prime Ministers
• Political affairs and all Current News
• Revolutionary Updates on Arts & Culture
• Important Days & its Theme for Current as well as upcoming Year
• Important events associated with Science & Technology, Environment.
Download 2000+ Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF January to June 2021 (MCQ) for Banking, SSC and Railways Exams – Click Here
Download A Complete Book of Last Six Months Economy & Banking Current Affairs Updates and Practice Questions with Union Budget & Economic Survey 2021 – Click Here
******Please don't share this PDF and password with anyone. Dear Students this PDF is Proprietary & Copyrighted Material of Let’s Study Together (LST). By printing this file I undertake that this file is for my personal use and any reproduction in any form, physical or electronic mode on the public forum, etc. will lead to infringement of Copyright of Let’s Study Together (LST) and will attract penal actions including FIR and claim of damages under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
• If my money is deducted twice while doing the transaction - No need to worry, generally, one of the transactions will be refunded to your bank account automatically. In case it doesn’t happen, you can reach us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> and we will track your refund.
• Fees once paid for this subscription will neither transferred nor will be refunded under any circumstances.
• There is No fee refund policy. Please ensure to read the details before making the purchase.
• You will get PDF password through email after successfully payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at <email@example.com> and <firstname.lastname@example.org>