***आपको सफलतापूर्वक भुगतान के बाद ईमेल के माध्यम से पीडीएफ पासवर्ड मिलेगा, इसलिए कृपया भुगतान के लिए सही ईमेल आईडी और मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें।
***You will get PDF password through email after successfully payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
**Current Affairs PDF January 2021 – 400+ GK & Current Affairs MCQ with Detailed Answers **
Language - English
Month - January 2021
Total Page – 100+
Book PDF Size – 5.00 MB
No of Questions - 400+ MCQ
Type – PDF Format (Printable)
**Monthly Current Affairs PDF January 2021- Preview Sample **
Gear up your preparation for the upcoming Bank exams or other government exams by practicing all the Monthly Current Affairs questions. Topics covered in the Monthly Current Affairs PDF are:-
• International News
• National News
• Defence News
• Awards & Honours
• Sports News
• Summits & Conference
• Important Committee
• Government Schemes
• Books & Its Authors
• Agreements & MoUs
• About important Persons, Places
• Banking & Economical News
• Bills & Acts Passed by Government
• Various Important Lists & Indexes
• Visits by World Presidents, Prime Ministers
• Political affairs and all Current News
• Revolutionary Updates on Arts & Culture
• Important Days & its Theme for Current as well as upcoming Year
• Important events associated with Science & Technology, Environment.
**Download Yearly Current Affair PDF 2020 for Banking, SSC and Railway Exams – Download 4500+ MCQ with Detailed Solutions **
Download Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF (July to December 2020) – GK & Current MCQ with Detailed Answers – Click Here
Download A Complete Book of Current Banking & Financial Awareness 2020 with 2000+ MCQ with Detailed Solutions – Click Here
For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com>
******Please don't share this PDF and password to anyone. Dear Students this PDF Proprietary & Copyrighted Material of Let’s Study Together (LST). By printing this file I undertake that this file is for my personal use and any reproduction in any form, physical or electronic mode on the public forum, etc. will lead to infringement of Copyright of Let’s Study Together (LST) and will attract penal actions including FIR and claim of damages under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
• If my money deducted twice while doing the transaction - No need to worry, generally, one of the transactions will be refunded to your bank account automatically. In case it doesn’t happen, you can reach us at and we will track your refund.
• Fees once paid for this subscription will neither transferred nor will be refunded under any circumstances.
• You will get PDF password through email after successfully payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at and