Games have the amazing ability to keep people engaged for a long time, build relationships and trust between people, and develop their creative potentials. Unfortunately, many games these days are simply focused on escapism – wasting your life away on something that doesn’t improve your own life nor the lives of others.
Gamification is the craft of deriving all the fun and addicting elements found in games and applying them to real-world or productive activities. It is a design process that optimizes for the human in the system, as opposed to the pure efficiency of the system.
Join us to gamify your mundane process, boring content, critical project and the product that’s going to revolutionise the world - using the power of behavioural science and gameful design.
- Learn the high-quality, scientifically proven gamification and engagement design framework
- Understand the 8 core drivers of human motivation and their associated game mechanics
- Appreciate the game design in the products and processes around you in your real life.
- Certificate for Completion of Foundational course. It is essential to attend the Level 2 Gamification course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Product designers who are interested in Incorporating human core drive motivational design into your offerings to fetch short and long term attention of (paying) customers.
HR managers, team leaders and project managers, who would like to make even boring tasks at your workflow engaging and fun? Sounds unrealistic? Join us.
Marketing professionals who wants higher ROI . Up to 7X conversion rate has been achieved by companies using Gamification (Neil Patel).
Educational professionals, corporate trainers and coaches to create better impact, as 83% of those who receive Gamified training feel motivated, while 61% of those who receive non-gamified training feel bored and unproductive (TalentLMS).
Startup entrepreneurs and enthusiasts who does all the above themselves.
- One full day workshop that is designed based on the principles of Gamification. Hence, get ready to experience gamification as you learn about it.
- You will get to play a lot of thought provoking games, with people from various backgrounds and interests.
- You will be served delicious lunch and refreshing snacks.
- We let you use (productively) your smart phone during the session. Hence don’t forget to bring them in full charge.
SENTHIL KUMAR G , Chief Board Gamer & Founder, MADIEE Games. He is a certified NLP practitioner and a gamification expert and consults organisation over product, process and content gamification. He is a Mechanical engineer from College of Engineering Guindy turned into an Edupreneur. He designs digital and physical board games on social emotional learning, with a vision to shift learning from blackboard to gameboard. He is the recipient of the prestigious Young India Fellowship towards pursuing liberal arts, and is also certified by Harvard Business school in finance, business analytics, and managerial economics. He has worked with a couple of disruptive startups in Ahmedabad and Mumbai before he started MADIEE.