Master the art of working with wood. Learn how to cut, chisel, saw, drill, sand, finish, design joineries in an intensive and fun packed course.
1. Orientation of all tools (hand tools and power tools)
2. How to identify types of wood
3. How to design and execute
4. Hands-on practice with tools
In this level:
Circular saw, jig saw, drill machine, and more
Make: Personalised desktop stand
Unlock: Access to Maker's Asylum Woodwork lab
Participants get to take home a beautifully crafted product by the end of the each level made by themselves. Materials will be provided to all participants.
Notepad for sketching, taking notes. No prior skill is required.
INR 4500 Inclusive of taxes
Program fee covers:
1. Materials cost
2. Program facilitation and supervision
3. Access to the lab and tools
4. Mentor fees
Applicable before 48 hours of the day of the course.