Learn how to cut, chisel, saw, design joineries, drill, sand and finish builds in wood in an intensive and fun packed course at Maker's Asylum
1. Orientation of all tools (hand tools and power tools)
2. How to identify types of wood
3. How to design and execute wooden builds
What you learn:
Project: Personalised desktop stand
Project: An engineers toolbox
Project: Design and make your flatpack furniture
Timing 11:00am - 5:00pm
Participants get to take home a beautifully crafted product by the end of the each level made by themselves. Materials will be provided to all participants.
Notepad for sketching, taking notes.
Course fee covers:
1. Materials cost
2. Program facilitation and supervision
3. Access to the lab and tools
4. Mentor fees
5. Inclusive of 18% GST
Applicable before 48 hours of the day of the course.
Lunch not included