Do you have products or services that customers will love to buy?
Well, it does not matter what you have unless you have the ability to reach the targeted audience.
No matter how great your product or service is, your success will be limited without an effective marketing strategy and a strong business plan.
Join my 30DaysHomeBakerChallenge specially designed program for Home Bakers who want to accelerate their home baking business.
1. Vision: Clear your vision about how you want to shape your business in the next 3-5 years and what do you see yourself doing in the business.
2. Create Buyers Persona: Who is your ideal customer, let us find out.
3. Understand your Target Audience: Every business needs to understand their marketplace. It is an important step towards success.
4. Competition Analysis: Evaluate your Competitors.
5. Identify your Sales Channel: Identify and evaluate different sales channels to determine which might be the best option for you.
6. How to create a menu for your business.
7. Make your business plan.
8. Licenses required for business & important contact numbers.
9. Certifications that can help grow your business.
10. Payment options. Find what suits best for you.
11. Managing Occasional Bulk Order.
12. Stick to Standardization.
13. Managing the Lean period in business.
14. Creating a Marketing plan: Great product isn’t enough anymore. What more important is to make it available in front of people. Let us talk about some non-social media tools.
15. Social Media Basics: Social media is the go-to marketing tool for food artisans. Let work on devising a solid social marketing strategy that will help you grow your business.
16. Blogging for promotions: Can a blog be used to promote your business.
17. Facebook Page: Starting and managing your Facebook page.
18. Instagram Page: Is it of any good for you. If yes, then how to build an audience on Instagram.
19. The power of WhatsApp.
20. What to stock and when.
21. List of wholesales
22. Packaging that makes your product stand out: Your packaging plays multiple roles including attracting customers and meeting regulatory requirements.
23. Determine your product costs: You cannot simply price your products based on what you think someone would pay. You should know the components that go into developing a profitable pricing strategy for your business.
24. Operating Costs: Let’s take a look at the different types of expenses your business will incur.
25. Competing with Zomato, Swiggy, etc.
26. Third-party delivery options.
27. Convincing the customer and explaining homemade vs bakeries.
28. How to deal with different types of customers. Dummy Calls for demonstration.
29. Collecting Feedbacks.
30. What to do when things go South.
Who Should Join
• This course is only for action takers who really want to grow their small home-based business. Others please do not join the course.
• You should have a basic understanding of the English language
• An open mind towards business
• Action-oriented personality
Time to take action! Join the course and avail of the early-bird benefits.