2 WEEK LAP SWIM ACCESS @ NALAPAD ACADEMY
POOL IS OPEN MONDAY TO SUNDAY BETWEEN 6AM TO 8AM AND 4PM TO 8PM.FRIDAY POOL IS CLOSED FOR WEEKLY MAINTENANCE
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT
1) POOL IS SEMI TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED. TEMPERATURE CONTROL WILL ONLY BE SWITCHED ON DURING CLASS TIMINGS. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY REQUEST FOR REFUNDS ONCE SIGNED UP IN THIS REGARD.
2) THE POOL IS 7 FEET DEEP & WE SWIM LENGTHWISE IN LANES.PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO SWIMMING IN DEEP POOLS.
3) THIS IS NOT A COACHING CLASS, THIS IS ONLY FOR ACCESS TO THE POOL.
4) ONE TIME SLOT CAN BE CHOSEN AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT. NO CHANGE OF TIME SLOT PERMITTED
5) PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL IS ON THE 4TH FLOOR WITH ACCESS ONLY BY STAIRS.
6) 2 WEEKS ACCESS STARTS FROM THE FIRST DAY OF PAYMENT & ENDS 14 CALENDAR DAYS LATER. NO EXTENSIONS ARE ALLOWED IF YOU MISS ANY OF THE POOL WORKING DAYS WITHIN THE 2 WEEK DURATION FROM THE START DATE.
- NO EXTENSIONS / REFUNDS / TRANSFER OF ID CARD WILL BE ALLOWED FOR REASONS SUCH AS SICKNESS / TRAVEL / TEMPERATURE OF POOL ETC
-SWIMMERS CAN ONLY SWIM IN THE LANES ASSIGNED. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CIRCULAR SWIMMING PROGRAM AND MEMBERS NEED TO SWIM IN A CHAIN SYSTEM WITHIN THE LANES ASSIGNED . LAP SWIMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME OUT OF THE LANES ASSIGNED AS THERE ARE CLASSES IN OTHER AREAS OF THE POOL.
-THE POOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSIGN LESS NUMBER OF LANES IF THERE ARE FEWER LAP SWIMMERS SIGNED UP FOR THE PROGRAM IN ANY GIVEN HOUR.
-IF THERE IS A GOVERNMENT LOCK DOWN,THEN REMAINING ACCESS CAN BE USED WHEN POOL REOPENS. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED
Terms and Conditions:
1) Registration is complete only on payment of complete fees
2) Any Loss / Damage to the pool premises or property will need to be made good to the pool authorities.
3) Any applicant below the age of 18 can participate in the swimming program only with parental permission.
4) The right to close the pool for maintenance is reserved by the management. In case pool is closed for maintenance, on any day apart from the official weekly pool holiday, the participants ID card will be extended to cover for the loss of days OR alternatively the pool will be made available on a pool holiday.
5) Any expenditure for additional equipment /swimsuits required to participate in the camp will be borne by the camp participants
Completion of payment would imply your express consent to the following terms and disclaimers :
I hereby agree that I will not hold Nisha Millet’s Swimming Academy and their respective representatives responsible for any loss/damage of life or property of me / my child and I furthermore declare that I am capable of swimming independently without requiring the assistance of a coach / lifeguard.
I hereby declare that I have read the terms and conditions mentioned above and that I / my child will adhere to the rules and decorum of the pool and in the event that the rules of the club are not adhered to that I / my child can be barred from the club without any refund being made.
I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program. I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program. I further declare that I am not covid positive, have no heart conditions and do not suffer from any form of epileptic or other fits.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR STAFF ARE ALL VACCINATED.