Electrical Engineering is a branch of Engineering Science. It is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
This book has been written by keeping in mind of various competitive exams and interviews of all kind of organizations.
The subject matter studied in the curse and the pattern is frequently used in many exam papers in higher classes and in many interviews of leading organizations and Exams like GATE/IES/UPSE/SSC/PSUs and State level Exams.
This book caters to the syllabus of almost all Universities. This book covers almost all the topics of Electrical Engineering. The subject is divided in parts by topics and all are covered by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
This book covers:
1. 45 topics of Electrical Engineering covering More than 3000 MCQ & Answers
2. Basic Electrical Questions & Answers (General Electrical)
3. Electrical Engineering Quiz (8 sets of quiz Questions)
4. Interview Questions & Answers asked in many Interviews
5. Electrical Lab Viva Questions & Answers
Document Type: E-Book
Document Format: Pdf file
File Size: > 2 MB
Number of Pages: 457 pages
Publisher: Objective Books (www.objectivebooks.com)
Date of Publish/Revised Edition: January 2017