MASTER CLASS ON ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR MANAGERS
MASTER CLASS DESCRIPTION
Emergenteck is excited to announce Master class on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence for leaders and decision makers to explore Innovation, Strategies and Technologies for building future ready intelligent enterprise.
The Master class will empower Business Executives to understand how RPA and AI changes the existing business environment, how to leverage emergent technologies to create future and win competitive battles, and solve customer’s problem in a more innovative way.
WHY ONE SHOULD CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
As RPA & Artificial Intelligence (AI) enter the workplace, Business leaders often struggle to determine its impact on the existing operation and how to deploy in their business
In order to lead the transformation and being Digital ready leaders, leaders need new skills to rise the challenges and opportunities presented by new disruptive technologies. Hence, they need to invest in learning new skills and find a way to maximize their potential with technology as an enabler,
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
RPA, and AI Master class is designed for executives, managers and business leaders who want to explore how RPA and AI can impact their business and seek most value out of it.
Particularly, having with a first-hand relational approach, we can find them suitable who
• wish to start working on RPA and AI and specifically looking for initial support.
• already are heading any RPA projects and wishing to validate whether their practices do co-exist in the respective industries and getting new ideas to improve their chances of success as well.
• are the innovators as eagerly wishing to hone their management skills to stay relevant and competitive.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN HERE?
Participants will learn the necessary skills in relation with the designing vision &strategy, leadingautomation projects and, most importantly, execute RPA and AI projects which are more customer-centric, innovative and best fit for the purpose.
Let us examine these learning points in detail as mentioned below.
• From a managerial perspective, what is RPA, and Artificial Intelligence?
• How will RPA and AI influence business strategy?
• What are the major management risks from RPA and AI?
• Automation management frameworks, decision-making models and the best practices in automation management.
• Change management processes and the governance models in successful implementation of RPA/AI at various levels of the enterprises.
A Key to Digital Transformation
• Digital transformation and the Need for the Change
• Innovation and Digital Transformation
• Business Agility with Digital workforce
• How to Leverage the RPA and AI to Create the Competitive Advantages
RPA Value Proposition
• Challenges and Limitations within Service Delivery
• The Evolution of RPA
• Difference types of automation (attended vs unattended)
• RPA Value Proposition and industry wise adoption
• Limitation of RPA and rise of Cognitive
Use Cases for RPA (10 real time use cases)
• BFSI (Banking & Insurance)
• Shared Services (HR & Finance)
• Supply Chain Management
• IT and ITeS
Use Cases in Finance & Accounting
• Purchase Order Creation
• Account Payable
• Account Receivable
• Finance Close and Reporting
• Account Reconciliation
(Note: We can customized the RPA use cases specific to the participant’s domain.)
Post Training Assessment
• Identification some quick win opportunities from Finance & Accounting
• 10 objective based questions assessment
Strategy and Transformation Approach
• RPA – A Transformational Approach
• Establishing Vision & Strategy
• RPA Project life cycle
• Centres of Excellence (RPA COEs)
• Operating, Maturity& governance model
• Change management process
• Phase wise Implementation Roadmap
• Go to Market Strategy (POC, POP and Scale)
• Understanding how to get started with process assessment
• Opportunities Assessment Checklist
• Process complexity Analysis
• Process heat map
• AS-IS and TO-BE Process Mapping
• Best practices for process assessment
• Efforts estimation parameters
• Efforts estimation techniques
• Understanding how many BOTS you need
Total Cost of Ownership & ROI Calculation
• Understand Bot deployment model
• Understanding Total Cost of ownership
• FTE and AHT reduction parameter calculations
• TCO, ROI and IRR forecast/calculations
Risk Management, Challenges & Pitfalls
• Risks management framework
• Strategy, Security, Data and operational risks
• Challenges & pitfalls in different phases
• Upstream and downstream integration challenges
RPA Life Cycle & Documentation
• Business use case creation
• RPA Project Life Cycle
• Process Design Documentation (PDD)
• Solution Design Documentation (SDD)
Post Training Assessment
• Identifying some quick win opportunities for RPA in Finance & Accounting
• RPA opportunity identification, Process mapping, Costing & ROI calculation & Risk identification
RPA Tools Vendor Landscape
• RPA Tools vendor landscape
• Tools valuation framework & comparison
• Licensing& Cost impact
• Live demonstration of Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UiPath
• Different Components of RPA ecosystem
• Design and Deployment Options
• Access, Security and Compliance Management
• Design highly available, Scalable and Maintainable RPA System
Intelligent Process Automation
• Introduction, benefits and different platforms of Intelligent process automation
• Overview of Chatbot and integration with RPA
• Overview of Natural Language Processing and integration with RPA
• Overview of Language Detection and integration with RPA
• Overview of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and integration with RPa
• Use cases for Chatbot, NLP, Language Detection and OCR
Workshop (Co-Create a real business use cases with active coaching)
• Discussion of business use cases and group formation
• Define value chain for the processes
• Define AS-IS and To-Be process
• Create business use cases with heat map for a real opportunity
• Define a phased wise implementation roadmap
• Define TCO, ROI and business use cases
• Identify Risks, Challenges and Pitfalls
• Presentation and feedback
About the Instructor
The workshop will be conducted by Madan Upadhyay. Mr.Upadhyay is a coach, mentor and a well-groomed trainer in the domain of the Design Thinking, Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence. His main objective to help the companies to innovate, strategize and transform their processes aiming to optimize cost, improve operational efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction.
Mr.Upadhyay started his professional career as a software developer spent many years heading the teams of software professionals and larger IT functions in Larsen & Toubro, Genpact, Accenture and BirlaSoft.
Later, Mr.Upadhyay founded an innovative consulting and training entity, KaushalVikash in order to nurture the idea of RPA and AI in present days’ perspective which is probably as the alone initiative in its genre.