These pre-writing worksheets are designed for toddlers and young kids (Beginners level). These are designed to improve the fine motor skills and pencil griping of kids. It has lines that are bold and thick which are easier for young kids to trace.
You can use these worksheets for
- Tracing lines
- Improving Fine Motor skills
- Improving Hand Eye coordination
Note – This is a copyright property. You can buy it for personal use. Not for commercial use (to be shared or sold or used for profit)
Before kids actually start writing it is very much required to develop their finger muscles so that they can hold the pencil correctly and can write properly. We can do this in number of ways. The most common is scribbling, finger painting, beading, sorting, peeling, tracing etc.
This set of worksheets is beginners level as initially it starts with sleeping and standing lines and then slanting lines. To make the worksheets fun and interesting for kids we have added some familiar objects on sheets. Kids will love to recognize them and would love to have discussion around them.
Prewriting worksheets Features
- 1 Cover page + 29 prewriting worksheets for practice
- Minimum recommended age 2.5 years old
- Bold and thick simple patters to get started with prewriting (Beginners level)
- PDF downloadable worksheets pack of A4 size
- Improve fine motor skills and hand eye-coordination of kids.
Activities in these sheets:
- Trace the sleeping lines.
- Trace the standing lines.
- Trace the slanting lines.
This downloadable worksheets pack contains 30 sheets (of A4 size) with one cover page containing instructions and 29 worksheets with activities to practice the pre-writing sheets.