SWYNG Badminton Open Tournament - IV on Saturday 18 Jul 2020, at SWYNG Badminton Whitefied, (Gopalan National School), Graphite India Road.
The last date to register is Thursday 16 Jul 2020
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.
-Categories : Men's Singles, Men's Doubles
-Participation Fee: Rs. 500 for Singles and Rs.800/- for Doubles
-Maximum participation: 32 teams for each category*
-Format: Round Robin League cum Knockout. League within groups of 4 and the top team of each group will proceed to play quarter finals. Matches from quarterfinal on wards are knock out matches. League matches are played for one 21 point set and knock out matches are played for best of three 21 point set.
-Trophies for the top 2 positions in all categories.
-T-Shirts for all participants.
-Refreshments will be available for all participants
-Event starts from 10 AM on wards (tentatively)
-Standard Badminton rules are followed. Referees decision will be binding.
-Yonex Mavis 350 shuttles will be used. The courts at the venue are synthetic mat.
-The last date to register is Thursday 16 Jul 2020.
-Fixtures & Schedule will be shared at least a day prior to the tournament day. Fixture & schedule once published cannot be changed on player's request.It becomes extremely difficult to entertain individual requests for changes in the fixtures and matches schedule. So, let's avoid that.
-SWYNG deserves the right to modify the dates/format for reasons beyond their control and will be duly communicated. SWYNG also deserves the right to modify/scrap a category/prize money depending on the participation count.
-All participants are responsible for their personal safety and by registering,they agree to the standard terms & conditions of any tournament.
- The successful occurrence of the tournament is may depend on the orders in place by the authorities/governments managing COVID19.
Please reach out 8444944441/9108475471 or write to <email@example.com> for any queries or further information.