(Download Link+Printed Book) (1, 3, 6 and 12 Months Validity)
This course consists of Video Lectures of
(1) The Indian Contract Act, 1872
An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of contract, breach of contract, Contingent and Quasi Contract.
(2) The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
Formation of the contract of sale, Conditions and Warranties,
Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods, Unpaid seller and his rights.
(3) The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
General Nature of Partnership, Rights and duties of partners, Reconstitution of firms, Registration and dissolution of a firm.
(4) The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
Introduction- covering nature and scope, Essential features, characteristics of LLP, Incorporation and differences with other forms of organizations.
(5) The Companies Act, 2013
Essential features of company, corporate veil theory, Classes of
companies, types of share capital, Incorporation of company, Memorandum of Association,
Articles of Association, Doctrine of Indoor Management.
No. of Hours of Videos: 80 Hours Approx
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link for all these lecture will be given within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays)
Lectures Valid for : As per the Validity Chosen by you.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones