CMA INTERMEDIATE LAW AND ETHICS
(Pen Drive+Printed Book) (1, 3, 6 & 12 Months' Validity)
Section A : Commercial Laws 30%
1. Laws of Contracts (Advanced level)
2. Laws relating to Sale of Goods (Advanced level)
3. Negotiable Instruments Act,1881 (Advanced Level)
4. Indian Partnership Act, 1932
5. Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
Section B : Industrial Laws 25%
6. Factories Act, 1948
7. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
8. Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
9. Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
10. Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
11. Minimum Wages Act, 1948
12. Payment of Wages Act, 1936
Section C : Corporate Law 35%
13. Companies Act, 2013
Section D : Ethics 10%
14. Business Ethics
No. of Hours of Videos: 140 Hours
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Pen Drive Containing all these lecture will be given
Lectures Valid for : Lectures Valid for : As Per the Validity Chosen by You.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones