Evidence Act 1872
(1) Law relating to Evidence
(2) Relevancy of facts connected with the fact to be Proved
(3) Statements about the Facts to be Proved
(4) Admissions and Confessions
(5) Statement by Persons
(6) who cannot be called as Witnesses
(7) Statements made under Special Circumstances
(8) Opinion of Third Persons when Relevant
(9) Opinions of Experts
(10) Facts which support or are inconsistent with the opinions of Experts
(11) Oral, Documentary and Circumstantial Evidence
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link for all these lecture will be given within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays)
Lectures Valid for : As Per the Validity Chosen by You.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones