INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000
Following Topics are included in that
(2) Definitions of basic Expressions
(3) Digital Signature
(4) Electronic Governance
(5) Retention of Information
(6) Subordinate Legislation Attribution and dispatch of Electronic Records
(7) Secure Electronic Records
(8) Certifying Authorities
(9) Penalties and Adjudication Appellate Tribunal Offences
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link for all these lecture will be given within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays)
Lectures Valid for : Lectures Valid for : As Per the Validity Chosen by You.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones