This Course Contains
- Natural School
- Positivistic Definition of Law
- Historical Definition of Law
- Sociological Definition of Law
- Realist Definition of Law
- Significance of law
- Sources of Indian law
- Principle sources of Indian law
- Customs or Customary Law
- Classification of Customs
- Requisites of a Valid Custom
- Judicial Decision or Precedents
- High Courts
- Supreme Court
- Kinds of Precedents
- Doctrine of Stare Decisis
- Ratio Decidendi
- Statutes or Legislation
- Personal Law
- Secondary source of Indian Law
- Justice, Equity and Good Conscience
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link containing all these lecture will be sent within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays).
Lectures Valid for : As per the Validity Chosen by you.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones