Registration Act 1908
(2) Registrable Documents
(3) Documents whose registration is Compulsory
(4) Documents of which registration is Optional
(5) Time-Limit for Presentation
(6) Re-registration Several Executants
(7) Documents executed out of India
(8) Presentation of a Will
(9) Place of Registration
(10) Copy of a Decree or Order
(11) Registration in certain Cities
(12) Presenting of documents for Registration
(13) Enquiry before registration by Registering Officer
(14) Presenting Wills and Authorities to Adopt
(15) Deposit of Wills
(16) Registered document when Operative
(17) Registered document relating to priority when to take effect against oral Agreement
(18) Effect of non-registration of documents required to be Registered
(19) Registered documents relating to property when to take effect against oral Agreement
(20) Certain registered documents relating to land which will take effect against unregistered Documents
(21) Miscellaneous Provisions
(22) Certificate of Registration Procedure after registration of documents relating to Land Procedure after Registration
(23) Refusal to register by the Sub Registrar Appeal to Registrar Application to Registrar Procedure before the Registrar
(24) Order by Registrar to register and procedure Thereon Institution of suit in case of order of refusal by Registrar
(25) Exemption of certain documents executed by or in favour of Government
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link for all these lecture will be given within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays)
Lectures Valid for : As Per the Validity Chosen by You.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones