Indian Stamp Act 1899
(2) Instruments chargeable with Duty
(3) Extent of liability of Instruments to Duty (4) Section 4 not applicable
(5) Instruments coming within several descriptions in Schedule-I
(6) Bonds, Debentures issued under the Local (7) Authorities Loan Act 1879
(8) Securities dealt in depository not liable to stamp duty
(9) Corporatisation and demutulisation schemes (10) Reduction, Remission and Compounding of (11) Duties Valuation for Duty under the Act
(12) Consideration to be Set Out
(14) Persons liable to pay Duty
(15) Receipts Party liable to Pay
(16) Methods of Stamping
(17) Use of Adhesive Stamps
(18) Cancellation of Adhesive Stamps
(19) Mode of cancellation of Adhesive Stamps
(20) Instruments stamped with impressed Stamps how to be Written
(21) Denoting Duty
(22) Time of Stamping Instruments
(23) Adjudication as to Stamps
** UNIQUE POINTS**
1. Complete Course Coverage
2. Excellent Study Material
3. Doubt Solving Facility
4. Case Studies Discussion
5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered.
6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology.
7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention.
8. Technical Support is also provided for installation.
9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link for all these lecture will be given within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays)
Lectures Valid for : As Per the Validity Chosen by You.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones