A single piece of equipment can help you burn fat, enhance stamina, strengthen muscles and improve your cardiovascular system!
Whatever your objectives - the Kettlebell will sort you out! This month, learn to use this essential tool with perfect technique from the one and only Kunal Rajput.
Charges (Inclusive of 18% GST):
Earlybird 1: Rs.2,500 (until July 20)
Earlybird 2: Rs.3,000 (July 21 to 26)
At Door: Rs.3,800
10% exclusive discount for The Space members
This workshop is designed for beginners and intermediates to learn Kettlebell movements such as Swing, Cleans, Snatch, Press, Push Press and Jerks along with core movements such as Windmills and Turkish Get ups. These movements have way more benefits than meets the eye-
1. A simple Kettlebell swings itself recruits 29 core muscles and your entire posterior chain
2. A Kettlebell snatch workout can burn up to 400 calories in a span of 20 minutes
3. Kettlebell training strengthens ligaments and tendons making your joints tougher and unsusceptible to injury
4. Body moves performed with the bells such as snatches, cleans and swings are great for flexibility and joint health
With so many invaluable benefits, it is impossible to think of a reason not to add Kettlebells to your fitness regime. So join us to kick-start your Kettlebell journey and you will be glad you did!
This workshop is open for both beginners & intermediate fitness levels
This workshop is not suitable for individuals with untreated lumbar or sacrum injuries
Kunal Rajput is a certified Kettlebell trainer from International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation, Kettlebell level 1 & level 2 certified coach from Energy Kettlebell Fitness Academy and has been a National level podium winner at Kettlebell lifting competition for 3 years.
He is one of India’s top Nike Elevated coaches. A certified personal trainer from National Academy of Sports Federation & American Council of Sports Medicine and Certified Powerlifting Coach from National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Kunal is the founder of The Movement and conducts his sessions at The Space. The Movement is a structured strength & conditioning class designed to deliver dynamic HIIT functional training workouts that are intense and challenging.
1. Arrive on time. You will not be permitted to participate if you miss warm-up
2. Let us know in advance if you have any medical concerns (like spinal issues/injuries, lumbar or sacrum injuries, etc)
3. Please carry a pair of clean sports shoes as we do not allow outside shoes in the studio
4. Bring your fit band along with you, if you have one
Contact: For specific questions on Kettlebell training, please contact Kunal at 9619170868