Soak up monsoon goodness in our 2nd edition of Within. We will drench you in the sounds of rain by Aparna and gradually open your body with restorative yoga by Radhika.
Charges (inclusive of GST):
(pre-booked): Rs 1,250
(at the door): Rs 1,600
Find grounding and release through a specific pattern of passive restorative stretches, aimed at detoxifying the organs, regulating cortisol levels, tissue renewal and opening up the body. With the use of relevant props, your body is supported to stay in each pose for long durations, allowing targeted areas to fully engage and relax.
You will be drenched in the ethereal sounds from quartz crystal bowls that promote deep relaxation and peace, while expansive sounds balance the body’s energetic system to provide a sense of grounding and comfort. Pure tones evoke calming, while sounds of harmony and rhythm enhance wellness.
Restorative yoga is especially recommended for individuals racing through life, dealing with high-stress jobs, recovering from muscle strain, and those processing an emotional experience.
Sound healing is a meditative, deep listening experience, in which multiple instruments such as gongs and singing bowls are played in a manner designed to relax the body and mind, and take you on a journey of self-reflection.
Radhika Shah is the facilitator at Yoga Indi and her classes held at The Space are diverse and resourceful. Radhika Shah is an Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher, having completed her RYS200Hours training (registered with and adhering to the standards of Yoga Alliance US & UK, the World Yoga Council, the International Yoga Federation and the Yoga Confederation of India). She has learned Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, and loves to integrate pranayama, mantra chanting, and meditation into her classes.
Aparna Sundar is a Reiki and Sound Healing practitioner who facilitates private sessions as well as group sound baths. She took to Reiki, sound, and music as a child to help cope with emotional and mental imbalances and consecutively has been into healing through sound. She uses a variety of instruments such as quartz crystal bowls, chimes, gongs, and drums.
1. Please inform us about any medical concerns (like spinal issues or sound induced epilepsy)
2. Wear comfortable clothes
3. Do not wear any jewelry
4. Carry socks and shawl / blanket
5. Mobile phones will be on lock-down (kept very safely) and will be returned to you after the session
1. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance for registration. We will not permit any late entries to this session.
2. This ticket is non refundable, but can be transferred for the same session itself.
3. We do not permit single use plastics at The Space. Please don't carry such items with you. Water is available for all at The Space.
4. This booking is subject to studio rules & policies
For specific questions on Sound healing, contact Aparna at 8291007376 and on Restorative yoga, contact Radhika at 9820323110