Yogi Re is excited to announce a Srishti kids program this Dussehra - a 3 day Srishti residential program in Bandipur Tiger Reserve, Karnataka from Sep 29 to Oct 1! It's a unique offering which comprises of intense forms of yoga, diet lessons, wildlife safaris, bird watching, farming, fun games and a lot more.
This is an opportunity for your child to stay independently, build an intimate connection with nature and wildlife, imbibe a deep sense of responsibility and equip themselves with tools that will help them lead a healthier and happier life.
The daily itinerary would be morning and evening yoga sessions (Kids will learn Surya Shakti, Pranayam, Aum chanting, designed by Sadhguru, founder of Isha Foundation) and rest of the time they would enjoy nature walks/fun games/wildlife safaris/bird watching/farming activities/nature lessons/how to grow food and diet lessons etc.
We will be staying at Swayyam in Bandipur (shared accommodation in rooms), which is an aesthetically designed place with an earthy feel and with comfortable and modern amenities as well.
If your kids are between 8 -13 years, nature and wildlife enthusiasts and excited to be a part of this program, we would like to hear from them at the earliest !
Our batch sizes are small (between 15-25 kids) to give individual attention. If you were keen, then please register early.
Please note that the all inclusive fee would be 18K per child (including to and fro bus transportation from Jayanagar, Bengaluru).
If two or more kids join together, it would be 17K per child.
For those who wish to join from Mysore, we could arrange pick up and drop from a central location in Mysore.
Program starts from Day 1 at 6.30 am and ends by 7 pm on Day 3.
- No prior exposure of yoga is mandatory to attend this program
- Our team is well equipped to take care of the needs and safety of children and have successfully organized many such programs before. Please check our website (srishti.yogire.com/kids) for past Srishti program videos and testimonials.
- No separate communication between parents and kids will be encouraged during the course of the program. We will be sending daily updates about the whole group over Whatsapp to all parents.
- There is no need to bring any gadgets like mobiles/video games/cameras etc. This is an opportunity to keep aside the devices and connect with nature. We will anyways be providing enough pics/videos at the end of the program to all.
- Healthy sattvik vegetarian meals would be provided 3 times/day to all kids along with sessions about healthy eating. They would be able to appreciate how food is grown and be encouraged to imbibe a healthy lifestyle and the make right food choices.
-List of things to pack etc would be sent to all registered participants closer to program start date.
-Pre registration is mandatory and registration will close as soon as seats filled up.
Please note the pick and drop point details-
140, 33rd Cross Road, 7th Main,
Jayanagar, 4th Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
If any queries please get in touch with us at 8217481232.
PS: If you are unable to make it for the above dates but would still be interested for your child to take part in any other upcoming Srishti programs, please do message us at 82174 81232.