Trip Date: Trek on 5-11-2017 (Leave from Mumbai at 12:00 AM (Midnight) from Dadar on 4-11-2017)
The waterfall is located inside the forest near a small village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam. It’s one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. It’s confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It’s about 2 hours trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. You could either choose to bask in the lush greenery or explore the waterfall with your friends.
Day 1 :
Meet our trek Leader at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E) at 12:00 am (midnight). Start our journey from Dadar to Bhira village. Reach the base village by 04:00 am & rest till morning. Have early breakfast at local villager’s house, we will start trekking by 07:30 am. Will reach waterfall after 2 hours of trek through dense forest. Have lots of fun along trek with selfies and group pics. Photos near waterfall. Return to base village by 2 pm. Have delicious lunch like Bhakri, Chatni and Zunka made by local villager. Leave by 4 pm and reach Mumbai by 9 pm in the night.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving Memories !!
Tour Price : Rs.1300/- per person
Early bird discount price Rs. 1100/- for the first 7 only.
1. Dadar to Dadar transportation by non ac vehicle
2. Breakfast, lunch and Evening refreshment
3. Guide and Expertise charges
1. Applicable Tax
2. Bottled Water Bottle and aerated drinks
3. Any expenses which are personal in nature
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
Call or Whatsapp Dimesh on 9892974968
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org