A place, a memory, an emotion, a feeling - what is it that you call home?
Many of us have lived in different cities, even countries over the years. Which of these would be home? Or is there a little bit of home we build in each of these? But what if home weren't a place, or a geographical location. Maybe it's that smell of the coffee you woke up to or the sight outside your window. Maybe it's the language that you speak or miss speaking now. It could be the people that define what home means or meant for us. For some, home could also be something that we are still searching for.
The experiences that made up home, the moments when something ceased to be home. Your stories about what you call home - let's get together and share these stories with each other and watch your real-life stories of your 'Home' come alive through the magic of Playback Theatre.
Playback Theatre - Magical, creative, thought-provoking, reflective, unscripted...just like life itself. A format of improvisational, interactive theatre where the actors use their creativity and skill, to present an engaging and dramatized retelling of the audience member's story on-the-spot.
Facilitated by | First Drop Theatre
When | November 29, Sunday | 5 pm - 7 pm
Entry Charge | INR 250
- This is an Online event ( On Zoom )
- Register using the ticket link to confirm your slot.
- Drop off your name, contact number and email id during the online payment.
- We will send out a confirmation and online event link, prior to the event.
- Tickets once purchased will not be refunded unless the event stands cancelled from our end.
- Contact for more details | +91 7358458117
Event in collaboration with Backyard - a space that brings together creativity and passion in all forms.