Social pay is a feature in Instamojo which let’s you get paid for your offer via a social share, be it a Tweet or a Facebook share.
Social pay by Instamojo brings something really unique and growth propelling on the table. We’ve seen many growth hacks in the blog-o-sphere in the format of social sharing and adding the “virality effect”. It is a very simple and lightweight framework to implement this. Simply putting, you are essentially incentivizing your users to to become your social evangelists.
Following are a couple ways you can leverage this to increase your social activity.
1. You have an offering for your readers: I an avid reader of marketing and SaaS blogs and often come across blog which offer a great deal of value for subscribing with them. The value maybe in the form of an e-book, or a pdf, or a subscription to a service, or a registration to an event. Check this image out.
This assures two things; happy subscription to your services and solid evangelism from your customers.
2. If you think believe your blog content in itself is the most valuable thing you can offer, and you expect a cost to gain that value, social pay can help you set up a clean setup where you can limit the amount of information one can gain from your site and get paid socially for your further content. Putting it simply.
- Visitor lands on your website
- They start reading your content and get interested.
- They can read half of it. post which they pay you socially.
- They enjoy the rest of the post.