(Original Value 17$)
The definition of the sales funnel refers to the buying process that companies lead customers through when purchasing products.
A sales funnel is divided into several steps, which differ depending on the particular sales model.
This course will focus on the launch funnel, where offers are shown one on top of the other after the buyer makes their first purchase.
The course will demonstrate the steps you'll need to take to make sure you have a Sales Funnel that
- Is effective in maximizing your profit
- Leaks as few of your prospects and customers as possible
It will take you step by step through the technical parts of putting your marketing strategy in place.
• Integrating Your USP Into Your Business
• How to Implement A Horizontal Profit Funnel
• How to Implement A Vertical Profit Funnel
• Creating Your List Building System
• Setting Up Your Tracking System
• Setting Up A Joint Venture
• Creating an Affiliate Opportunity
• Implementing Urgency and Scarcity
• Using Your Website As Home Base
• Using A Silo Architecture for SEO
• Automating Your Marketing Processes
• Self Publishing Your Book
• Publishing Your Online Course