Price is inclusive of GST.
Discover the 5 Step Formula for Stress-Free Productivity to Achieve Your Work & Life Goals
In today’s fast-paced world, is it possible for you to stay on top of your commitments and reach your goals without getting stressed?
Getting Things Done® developed by David Allen World's #1 expert on productivity, is a life-changing methodology to help you make sense of competing pressures and eliminate unnecessary stress increasing your productivity at work and in your personal life.
The GTD Fundamentals Online Workshop will be delivered over 4 days.
2-hour session per day between 3pm to 5pm. Sessions will not be recorded.
Here's a more detailed breakdown on what will be covered on each day:
Day 1: Introduction + Productive Experience + Capture
Tuesday, 22nd March - 3pm to 5pm on Zoom
* Learn the best practices for capture tools
* Know the 3 ways to manage your commitments
* Experience the Mind Sweep exercise to release stress
Day 2: Clarify + Organize
Wednesday, 23rd March - 3pm to 5pm on Zoom
* How the 2 min Rule can help you move faster on projects
* We reveal the 6 buckets anything in your life can be categorized
* The 2 most powerful questions you can ask to clarify any input
* Learn why generic to-do lists are bad, and what you should do instead
* How creating a "Waiting For" list will help you be a better Manager
* Share the best practices of organizing your Commitments
Day 3: Reflect + Engage
Thursday, 24th March - 3pm to 5pm on Zoom
* How to ensure you have a productive week, every week
* How to plan for opportunities and threats in advance
* How to trust your intuition to make quick decisions
* Clarify your immediate & long term commitments
* Understand "3 Fold nature of Work" to help you plan your work
* Be aware of the "Limiting Criteria" to make the right choices
Day 4: Implement GTD® with Microsoft ToDo
Friday, 25th March - 3pm to 5pm on Zoom
* The Installation & Implementation Lab is all about taking action of what you have learned
* We'll hand hold you in implementing GTD with Microsoft ToDo.
* By the end of the session, you will walk out with your commitments identified, clarified & organized.
* With this is in place, it creates mind space to have ideas, instead of holding them.
16 Week GTD Reinforcement Program via MindMarker app
Post the workshop, for 16 weeks David Allen will help you master the behaviors and overcome the 5 barriers he has identified. In total, approximately 80 short, 2-minute messages spread over 16 weeks.
● David recorded 13 new personal video tips for you.
● David will share 5 mindsets that are common barriers that can stand in the way of further implementation of GTD.
● You will take three times the productivity self-assessment during the program.
● This program is delivered via a mobile device and/or their computer.
Have questions? Call us at +91-98452-40338
Price is inclusive of GST.