Get quick info about the course from this PDF (just 1 MB)- Click2Download
Major objective of the course will be to empower candidates with the right approach. There will be an attempt to see the things in holistic perspective which will be clearly reflected in specially designed answer writing sessions.
An Ethics Mini test was held on 5th March as a precursor to this Ethics Course - click
Along with topic-wise coverage of syllabus, course module will equally focus on the
peripheral topics and contemporary/current ethical issues.
People behind the initiative
The programme is under the guidance of Mitrapal Sir from Mitra's IAS, who will set the mindset, attitude and tone of the candidates as per the UPSC guidelines.
Ever since GS- IV i.e. Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude has been introduced, they have taken lead and mentored more than 10000 students all over India in these years.
They have more than 100 results to their credit including All India rank 2,6,11 in previous years. This year highest marks were 122 of Ankit Jaiswal. Average marks of their students have been 105 – 110.
- 7 composite tests strictly on UPSC pattern, each test will be of 3 hr duration, consisting theory & case studies questions.
- Test will be followed by evaluation & feedback
- Students who are in Delhi can have personal interaction with Mitra sir with prior appointment
- High quality infographics along with theory books in order to enhance retention power as well as accelerate revision
- Well organised & structured printed booklets which would cover not only syllabus topics but also peripheral topics
For details on the test module, Click2download the detailed PDF
Program Details- Time table+ Others- Click2Download
Note: Flagship Prelims TS Students (old & new) are requested to write to us at email@example.com for a 10% discount as apart of the CD Prime initiative