Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
This course is aimed at those with absolutely no prior experience in AutoCAD. It is also helpful to those who may have learned the software in the past but forgotten how to use it.
The course is designed to get you up & running with AutoCAD quickly by teaching you the things you need to know without long-winded explanations of techniques and commands that are no longer used.
The ability to design with AutoCAD is definitely a craft that gives you the needed technical expertise needed to pursue a professional career in various fields—engineering, architecture, interior design, manufacturing, project management etc.—were organization and aesthetic design are king. With this skill, you can take on designing projects as either a hobby or a source of income to supplement your core source of income.
• Basic Computer Knowledge.
• No Technical knowledge required.
1. Drawing Commands - Different types of required commands for drawing
2. Edit ur Techniques - About different types of editing commands
3. Use of different layer styles and its use
4. Use of 3D in AutoCAD drawings
5. Creating final output with different layouts used in civil, mechanical and electrical drawings
Learning Outcome - Project & Certification.
• Student will get better at many other Design Tools
• It Will Be Easier to Secure Freelance Work
• Master the 3D Printing Trend: 3D printing is currently one of the most popular trends in the manufacturing industry, which relies on AutoCAD and other design programs to create prototypes for the printing process. As a result, learning AutoCAD can help you become an in-demand professional in the 3D printing industry.
• Just a few of the most important valuable skills that can be learned through an AutoCAD course include:
o How to effectively organize and title files
o Layer management skills that help group files together
o How to respond when a drawing goes through a revision
o How to represent the dimensions of a space accurately and clearly.