Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Time- 5 Sessions
It is the ultimate digital 2D graphic designing solution. Simple! To put it in a more formal definition, Corel Draw is a graphic designing software developed by Corel Corporation to develop vector graphics.
Online and print adverts, product designing, architectural layout designing, online sketch artists in various fields and almost all those pretty visuals that we see around us whether on phones or magazines, have been at some point or another, designed in Corel Draw.
• Students should have CorelDRAW installed on their computers to follow along.
• CorelDRAW does not work on Mobile phones.
Who this course is for:
• You are just starting to become a graphic designer
• You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDRAW
• You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
1. Basic design tools used (2)
2. Advanced tools 1
3. Advanced tools 2
4. Use of colour styles
5. Getting final output in coreldraw
Learning Outcomes - Students will give a Project to make.
• Learning this course will ignite the student's imaginations and empower their future success with intuitive, easy-to-learn design tools that impart skills for a lifetime.
• Students, educators, and institutions worldwide unleash their creativity using CorelDRAW.
• This course will enrich the student’s life with the joy of visual creativity and power of self-expression. This course will expand opportunities for learning and advancement.
• Through this course, the student will be able to create professional-quality content for him or as part of a course.