Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
“Innovate. Inform. Inspire.”
Are you still wondering “What is Digital Marketing?”. You are not the only one who wants to understand why and what makes digital marketing so popular today.
This precise course will help you understand the fundamentals of Digital Marketing. We have tried to design the course keeping in mind the questions we are asked during our digital marketing workshops.
From explaining the rise of digital marketing over the years to explaining the latest Methods of Digital Marketing, we have tried to cover all Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
- You should have a digital device (phone, pc, laptop, tablet) , Internet connection and headphones/speakers.
- Since this is an introduction course, no prior knowledge of Digital Marketing is required.
Topics we cover:
- Market Research
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Who this course is for:
- Students who are inquisitive about Digital Marketing.
- Entrepreneurs who are looking for cost effective methods to promote their product/services.
- Working Professionals who want to add a skill set to their existing skill sets (note : digital marketing is not restricted to professionals from technical background. The skill can be learned by anyone who knows how to use a laptop and internet.)
- Freelancers who want the freedom to work from home but have no clue on how they can promote their services.
In this course, students will learn about different aspects of Digital Marketing.
This course will enable participants to demonstrate an understanding of how technology has influenced the development of marketing and its evolution into a field now referred to as Digital Marketing. Participants will develop their understanding of the elements of digital marketing and the impact of it on traditional marketing models and strategies.
The course takes participants through the steps of developing a digital marketing plan. Participants are exposed to web based marketing tools with the view of incorporating new media into traditional media and marketing planning
This course explores several aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimisation & social media marketing. When you complete the Digital Marketing course you will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services.
▪ Getting basic understanding of promoting one's business using free tools available in digital marketing.
▪ Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix.
▪ Understand the basics of the digital marketing tool kit
▪ Become familiar with the elements of the digital marketing plan
▪ Understand how to reach your online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
▪ Identify the correct measures to set objectives and evaluate digital marketing.
▪ Understand and follow the practical success factors to improve results from digital marketing.