Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Become an expert at using Microsoft Teams to chat, collaborate, and get things done
The ability for teams to work together productively is perhaps the most important function in any business, and it’s the central focus of the Microsoft Teams application.
From file sharing and co-editing to video calls, persistent chat, screen sharing, and more, learn how Microsoft Teams gives you the tools to stay in touch and get work done with your colleagues and partners.
While it’s simple to use, Teams has a tremendous set of features to offer any team, and in this course we’ll cover it all—from getting started to adding external users and third-party connectors.
- An account for Office 365 is recommended
- No previous Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Office experience necessary!
- A laptop or desktop with Internet connection
- Become more PRODUCTIVE at using Microsoft which will SAVE YOU HOURS per day & ELIMINATE STRESS at work!
- Increase your Microsoft SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE within HOURS which will GET YOU NOTICED by Top Management & prospective Employers!
- Test your skills with various Quizzes, Practice Activities & Assignments!
- Collaborate with your Team, communicate tasks & work together FAST!
- We teach you how to use Microsoft Office & Teams with CONFIDENCE that will lead to greater opportunities like a HIGHER SALARY and PROMOTIONS!