Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Would you like to learn real world programming skills that will help you get your first java programming job? Would you like to sharpen your java skills and take it to the next level with advanced Java? This is the right course for people progressing through java programming.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages used to create Web applications and platforms. It was designed for flexibility, allowing developers to write code that would run on any machine.
So it’s your time now to take advantage of loads of jobs and freelance opportunities that are available for java programmers out there.
This Java course takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java program. You will learn the core java skills step by step with hands-on examples. If you are from the field and need a refresher this course will be a guide for you, too. Every time you come back to this course you will learn something new or improve yourself.
• Should know introduction to Java / should know java on beginner level
• All the tools needed are free to install
• Enthusiasm to learn
• Participants should have Java JDK installed on his/her system.
Topics to be covered-
1. Session 1
• Method Overriding with Exception Handling
2. Session 2
• Chained Exception
3. Session 3
• Autoboxing and Unboxing
• Java IO Stream
• Serialization and Deserialization
4. Session 4
• Networking in Java
5. Session 5
• Iterator and ListIterator
• Map Interface
• Comparator Interface
6. Session 6
• Legacy Classes
• Event Handling
7. Session 7
• RMI Application
• Introduction to JDBC
• SQL Package
8. Session 8
• Steps to Connect to Database
• Connecting to Access Database using Type-1 Driver
• Connecting to Oracle Database using Thin Driver
• Connecting to MySQL Database using Thin Driver
Who this course is for:
• Anyone who wants to learn Java Programming
• Anyone who wants to progress into advanced concepts
• Programmers who are looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
• Anyone who wants to learn important subjects of Java like Strings, Exceptions, Swing and Enum Types etc.
• Students will be able to write much flexible and complex codes using Java Programming Language and also about OOP Concepts.
• It would help him/her improve basic concepts regarding coding. Students will be well versed with adv Java concepts and will be able to create applications etc. using adv Java