Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Description of the Course
Topics covered in this introductory course are the French letters, French numbers, conjugation basics, asking and giving directions, introducing yourself (asking and telling your age, nationality, profession, etc.), genders (feminine and masculine), quantity (singular and plural), pronunciation (accents, stressing, tips...), giving the time in French and more !
Prerequisite: Participants should know French (Basic)
• The good thing about this course is that it is taught under the assumption that you know just the basics of French and nothing about languages.
• Motivation and a positive mind set.
Topics to be covered
- Family members
- Body parts
• Reading - reading simple paragraphs
• Phonetics - Vocabulary
• Listening Skills
• Speaking Skills
- Introducing yourself
- Having conversation
- Describing an image/ incident/place
• Introduction to French Culture
• French Facts
• Acquire basic French language skills
• Be able to ask & answer simple questions
• Build a strong foundation before moving on to more advanced levels
• Introduce yourself and make your own sentences.