Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Photoshop is single most important tool for graphic designers and we bring together a course crafted for easy understanding and quick assimilation.
This course starts with basic design introduction and follows it up with tools like Selection tools, manipulation tools, creation tools and workspace tools.
You will also learn professional design principles and tips and tricks to get you started on Photoshop.
This practical course focuses on the most important Photoshop techniques and follows a unique task based pedagogy which is great for beginners and intermediate learners alike.
Photoshop actions include automation features to reduce the need for repetitive tasks. An option known as Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) allows users to work on content from any computer.
1. Effects related to Images and Text
2. Learning Essential tools of photoshop
3. Cutting and adding the image into different backgrounds
4. Changing the colour effects of photos
5. Understanding the use of layers and its effects
• No Prior Knowledge Is Required, This Is Perfect For Beginners
• Come and join this workshop to make your children not just the consumers of technology but the creators of technology.
Who this course is for:
• This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
• This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
• Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
• Newbie's, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
Outcome of Course: - Projects and Certification
• There are many reasons why your child should learn Photoshop. Creativity is hugely important.
• Students need to learn the principles of photo editing and how to use the tools. After that they have a great degree of creative freedom.
• There is no 21st-century skill that is more valuable than communication. While written and verbal communication gets all the attention, visual communication should not be overlooked. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
• There are more and less effective ways to communicate visually, and through learning how to navigate Photoshop, students will gain this understanding.
• Beyond just communicating information, in the 21st century it’s increasingly important that individuals can sell their ideas. Even if your students don’t want to work in marketing, that doesn’t make the marketing of ideas irrelevant.
• Learning Photoshop is essential if your child wishes to work in graphic designing, web designing, or user experience role. Yet it is also equally important to learn Photoshop for those working in hands-on marketing roles.
• Whether creating flyers, brochures, or email newsletters, there is a need to know Photoshop for optimizing and retouching images.