Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Time - | 6 Sessions | 1.5 Hrs each |
No Prior Knowledge Is Required, This Is Perfect For Beginners
Description of the Course
Python is a popular programming language. It is a strongly-typed procedural language along with support for a huge and broad standard library. The library of Python provides support for many Internet protocols such as FTP, and IMAP. It has a unique syntax, which makes it different from other programming languages like Java, C++, and C. Some other amazing features of Python are as follows:
• Open source language
• Simple and easy to learn the language
• Scalable and portable language
• High-level language
In this course, we're going to be taking the "next steps" after one has become comfortable with the basics of Python, and has been working with it for a bit.
Who this course is for:
• Those who know Python basics and want to master Python.
• Anyone who wants to explore the world of coding and create something of their own.
Topics We Cover
1. Introduction to Python Programming
2. How to download and Install Python
3. Executing Python from the Command
4. Using Input Output Statements
5. Data Types in Python
6. How to use Operators
7. How to use If..Else and Nested If..
8. How to use While and For..Loop
9. How to use Break and Control Statement
11. List/ Tuples/Arrays
12. How to use Slices and Slicing
Outcome of the Course
• Python can be used to develop prototypes and most automation and big digital platforms rely on it.
• Python allows for a more productive environment and is easy to read and python powers Django.
• Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
• Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
• Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
• Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
Projects that children will make:
1. Basic Calculator.
2. Detection of Even or Odd numbers.
3. Detection Positive and Negative number.
4. Greatest of 3 numbers.