Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Creating and playing your own game will be taught on the visual coding platform
This course is recommended for kids who not only wants to play but also wants to create their own games.
Through easy to use drag and drop blocks, one can build games, animations and stories in Scratch. It is a great way to learn about programming and is generally used to teach kids basics of programming.
• Download software Scratch from the MIT website.
Who this course is for:
• Any person who wants learns the basics of programming in a fun and practical way.
• This course can be taken by anyone interested in learning Scratch and developing games in Scratch.
Topics to be covered
1. CONCERT- This game deals with the 'sound' button.
2. PARTY TIME! - 'costumes' is primarily focused upon in creating this game.
3. MAZE RUNNER- The 'motion' button is introduced and 'event' button is dealt with in detail
4. TOM & JERRY- The 'motion' button is thoroughly dealt with here.
5. SCRATCH THE EXPLORER- This game deals with 'backdrop' change
6. JUNGLE MUSIC - Sounds is explained with the help of this game
7. LET'S MAKE A CARD! - This game is aimed at exploring the 'control' button.
8. READY STEADY GO!- Final game of the Beginner level deals with multiple concepts taught in the previous sessions"
Outcomes of the Course:
• This course will teach you everything you need to know about creating stories, animations, and games. – Without the complicated coding normally required.
• You can create each one of them with your own personal rules and regulations.
• If you have a good internet connection and interest you can join and create your own games and develop logical thinking