Mode of Classes
Live Interactive sessions via Zoom Platform
Description of the Course
WordPress is a free and open source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database, features include a plugin architecture and a template system.
WordPress has also been used for other application domains such as pervasive display systems.
• Mastering HTML and CSS is a must, WordPress is powered by PHP, so you need to master PHP.
Topics to be covered –
2. Getting Started
3. Understanding WordPress dashboard
4. Pages and Posts
5. SEO and Meta tags
6. WordPress Themes
Outcomes of the Courses:
• The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon.
• Students will have the knowledge they need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress.
• WordPress helps to power one’s website and manage your website from any computer.
• It helps to gain higher SEO; the design of your website is 100 % customizable. Plugins are another way of extending functionality of your site.
• Learning this course will help grow your business and be a boon to your website.