For many dental professionals (Dentists, Dental Specialists, and Dental Clinical Support Staffs) getting the opportunity to work in Dubai is a dream come true.
The main attraction to work in Dubai is because of the considerable financial gain/increased salary compared to working in the native country. Finding a job can take some time, however, once you get the chance to work as a certified health professional, you stand to earn a good salary (which keeps on increasing with your experience)
But the main hurdle
The health authority in Dubai (DHA) does not just allow any health/dental professional to directly start working in Dubai. To maintain the quality of professionals, there is a strict process of applying and assessment (to screen out candidates who do not fulfill the expected quality). Also the process of application till the point of getting the license consists of multiple steps.
In this premium article, you will get all the details on DHA License and Working in Dubai as a Licensed Nursing Professional.
Details explained in the premium Article are as follows
- A detailed explanation of various health boards in the UAE.
- Explanation of which health boards you need to refer for Licensing Exams.
- Complete Discussion on:
The benefits of working in Dubai and UAE.
The average Annual Income of Nursing Professionals
- Details on Dubai Health Authority (DHA) License Exams.
- All steps to getting the DHA License (Explained in Detail):
- How to apply Online?
What is Sheryan?
What are the required Academic Qualifications, Documents, and Clinical Experience?
- What is Dataflow Primary Source Verification (PSV)?
- The Prometric Written or (DHA Oral) Assesment Exams for DHA License.
- How to prepare for the exams?
- All the steps after you clear/pass the assessment exams.
- What is Good Standing Certificate? And how to get GSC?
- What is
- The total cost of the DHA License Procedure and the payment stages.
- When do you finally get the DHA LICENSE to work as a Nursing Professional?
- How to Search for Jobs in Dubai after you pass the assessment exams?
- All the Official Documents (you can download) & Official DHA Links in a sequential manner.
The premium article also includes
COMPLETE ANIMATED VIDEO (explaining all the steps).
A DEMO CV + ELIGIBILITY Letter (for you to know how to apply with a CV).
Financial Planner/Calculator – Converting the costs in your local currency.
Demo PROMETRIC DHA Assessment Question Papers.
Articles to help you estimate the Cost of Living in Dubai.