Dive in the unhurried flow of nature and experience a chilly night sky full of stars. A space to meander in the musings of vastness, staying overnight at the island type of camping, barbequing together, leaning & practising leave-no-trace, and simply chillin, where you connect with all the elements of the great outdoors.
It might be a time for you to experience boat camping—a jaunt where you are floating in the space of nothingness, at a core of adventure and with the love for the water.
- Boat Safari
- Camping essentials & camp cooking
- Hiking (simple trail hiking & hill-climbing, 6 to 8 kms throughout)
- Scrambling (less than a km)
- Nature connection activities
- Leave-No-Trace training
Date & time:
07 November, 5 am to 08 November, 10 pm
Nov 07 | 05.00 am
At Vijay Cross roads, outside subway
Fees & transport:
(Fees include camping, hiking, all activities, transportation, five veg. meals & two highteas and other execution charges.)
fb/ instagram: @divingdeep12
You can participate:
• If you are physically fit and between the age of 12 and 60 years.
• Along with a guardian if you are between the age of 08 and 12 years.
• If you follow a basic to moderate level of fitness regime.
You cannot participate:
• If your area, society or apartment has been declared as a micro containment zone by the authority.
• If you have been tested Covid-19 positive and you have not fulfilled the 15 days isolation period after being declared Covid-19 negative post treatment.
• If anyone living with you has been tested Covid-19 positive and the entire household has not fulfilled the 15 days isolation period after the patient is declared Covid-19 negative post treatment. In this case it is important to inform us whether you have performed your Covid-19 test or not.
• If you have come in close contact with any Covid-19 infected relative, friend or colleague in the last 15 days.
• If recently you have any travel history from another state of the country and you have not fulfilled the 07 days self-quarantine period.
• If you are having morbidity or comorbidity related to sugar, blood pressure, breathing issues or any other serious illness.
• If you are having any symptoms related to Covid-19 before or during the start of the trip like fever, cold, cough, tiredness, conjunctivitis, diarrhoea, loss of taste or smell, aches and pains, sore throat and or discolouration of fingers or toes.
• Participants need to submit/ fill a signed registration & declaration form at the time of reporting.
• Participants need to carry essentials along with the facemasks. Participants also need to wear a facemask appropriately at the time of reporting and during the journey whenever required except hiking.
• Participants need to avoid physical contact with other participants and maintain strict physical distancing, even while hiking.
• Any participant suspected with any Covid-19 symptoms will be rejected at the start of this trip.
• Any participant suspected with any Covid-19 symptoms during the trip/ excursion will be separated from the group and would be asked to seek medical emergency from Govt.
• No refund will be initiated if the participant is found ineligible for any of these above points, before or during the event.
• Cameras are not permitted at the forest, hence usage of mobile phones is also restricted too as per forest department guidelines. You may click a few photos for memories since this trip is designed mainly for hiking and connecting with nature.
• Anyone hiding any personal information related above would be deemed punishable according to law and policy.
• An overnight backpack
• Wear a full-sleeve hiking shirt/ jersey and a trek/ full pants (Comfortable, breathable and STRICTLY earthy/ dark coloured clothing. Strictly do not wear jeans. Full-body covered and dark colour clothing is mandatory. Carry an extra pair of clothing.)
• Sturdy hiking/ trail shoes (Carry an extra pairs of socks.)
• A lightweight napkin & a thin towel
• A cap
• 2 ltr drinking water- prefer a refillable PET bottle
• A small flash-light
• Some healthy homemade snack or bars in an air-tight container
• A windcheater/ warm fleece
• Extra three pairs of reusable facemasks (keep them secured in a ziplock bag)
• A pair of slippers/ floaters (to let your feet feel free during travel journey)
• Personal sleeping bag/ rolled blanket
Strictly do not wear or carry any kind of jewellery and ornaments while hiking. Do not apply perfumes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent/ roll-on or any other lotions on your body during the program. Also, do not carry any chemicals, hand-washers or soaps. You may carry a small hand sanitizer, however avoid the use inside the wilderness.
Strictly do not carry any food packets, chocolates, chewing gums, plastic bags or any other plastic material during the hike.
Carrying any kind of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette, drugs or any other intoxicated stuff or such consumption is STRICTLY prohibited.
• DivingDeep reserves all rights of admission for all the camps/ events/ workshops/ other programmes.
• Participant(s)/ Guardians should understand the risks involved in any hiking, trekking, camping or adventure activity, before enrolling, especially in the times of Covid-19 outbreak.
• In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; organizers, volunteers or experts or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly with DivingDeep shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
• During the workshop/ camp/ trek/ any adventure activity conducted by DivingDeep, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Management or authorized representative of DivingDeep.
• During the camps or treks or any adventure activity, the decision of the authorized representative of DivingDeep shall be final and binding on all participants.
• If participant(s) is/ are found to disobey the directions/instructions of the authorized representative of DivingDeep, participant(s) shall themselves be liable for consequences faced.
• In the case of any medical ailments, disorders etc. of the participants, they will have to inform the organizers in advance at the time of registration for the workshop.
• Participant(s) is responsible to inform the representative of DivingDeep regarding any medical ailments and disorders etc. arising during the program should be informed to the organizers.
• Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarettes etc. is strictly prohibited.
• Participant(s) should follow eco-friendly behaviour and respect nature i.e. avoids destruction of the flora and fauna, avoid plastics in the places visited etc.
• DivingDeep reserves all rights to change the venue/ dates/schedule or cancel the events in certain critical instants. In such an event, DivingDeep reserves the rights to reimburse the amount to the participant.
• If required in certain treks/ workshops, the participants will have to take medical treatment from the doctor/ attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant.
• Any incidental/additional expenses incurred during the camps shall be borne by the participants.
• The amount once paid is non-transferable to any other programme or to any other person.
DivingDeep is attendant to "Leave No Trace" principles and outdoor ethics. It is an effort to be responsible for a better environment and stewardship. We offer responsible hiking/ wilderness experience, for which DivingDeep and its conductors reserve the right to terminate participants with a no-refund policy for any unreasonable behaviour during the hike/ trek/ camp/ workshop/ event.
For cancellations of this hike/ trek/ camp/ excursion/ expedition/ workshop/ event:
- Cancellations prior to 03 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - 40% refund will be made.
- Cancellations less than 03 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - no refund will be given.
(For cancellation you need to send a written mail with specific reasons and require documents on our official account: email@example.com. Cancellation requests are not at all accepted over the phone call. Cancellation will not be entertained even if there is any medical emergency related to Covid-19. Cancellation refund will be carried out according to the refund policy, no medical reasons or any favours will be entertained apart from mentioned time period. As per cancellation request, payment shall be done during any 6 working days post the trek/ hike/ event/ workshop.)