Let's celebrate earth hour in DivingDeep style. Not only switching off but being extremely grateful about nature and it's importance. Connecting with mother earth and reconnecting with our utmost senses.
An hour celebrated to come together to recognize how most of the resources that we use come from nature and our surroundings. And for that what we have to do our part to reduce, minimize and do not destruct the natural surroundings and environment around us! We all need to believe that it is definitely about something beyond an hour.
DivingDeep supports 'Connect2Earth' movement by raising awareness for responsible, sustainable and eco hiking/ outdoors. We take you back in touch with our roots to nurture nature; simply by connecting more deeply and by initiating small collective actions.
Highlights of the event: Earth hour celebration, hiking, camping, jamming, chillin and dinner in the dark.
This hike is open to register for anybody above 07 years. The trail will traverse about 08 kms in about 2.5 hours over bushy & ravine hiking trails.
Vatrak River Wilderness
The location is surrounded by a forest and bushy ravine river area, aprx. 1-hour drive from Ahmedabad.
04 p.m. March 30
Near Odhav Circle
Date & time:
04 PM on March 30 to March 31, 10 AM
(Fees include: Hiking activities, Tent stay camping, 2 meals Dinner & Breakfast and entire execution support. Fees exclude: Transportation. | Kindly be open to help each other with carpooling.)
For more information:
Call: 9824684886 or 8487033925 | Mail: <email@example.com>
'Earth hour' event is held annually encouraging individuals, communities, and businesses to turn off non-essential electric lights for one hour, from 8:30 to 9:30 pm on a specific day towards the end of March, as a symbol of commitment to the planet. This year in 2019 it is on March 30th. Connect2Earth is a theme of the year as well. Watch the video:
• DivingDeep reserves all rights of admission for all the camps/ events/ workshops/ other programmes.
• Participant(s)/ Guardians should understand the risks involved in any hiking, trekking, camping or adventure activity, before enrolling.
• In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; organizers, volunteers or experts or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly with DivingDeep shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
• During the workshop/ camp/ trek/ any adventure activity conducted by DivingDeep, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Management or authorized representative of DivingDeep.
• During the camps or treks or any adventure activity, the decision of authorized representative of DivingDeep shall be final and binding on all participants.
• If participant(s) is/ are found to disobey the directions/instructions of the authorized representative of DivingDeep, participant(s) shall themselves be liable for consequences faced.
• In the case of any medical ailments, disorders etc. of the participants, they will have to inform the organizers in advance at the time of registration for the workshop.
• Participant(s) is responsible to inform the representative of DivingDeep regarding and medical ailments and disorders etc. arising during the program should be informed to the organizers.
• Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited.
• Participant(s) should follow eco-friendly behaviour and respect nature i.e. avoids destruction of the flora and fauna, avoid plastics in the places visited etc.
• DivingDeep reserves all rights to change the venue/ dates/schedule or cancel the events in certain critical instants. In such an event, DivingDeep reserves the rights to reimburse the amount to the participant.
• If required in certain treks/ workshops, the participants will have to take medical treatment from the doctor/ attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant.
• Any incidental/additional expenses incurred during the camps shall be borne by the participants.
• The amount once paid is non-transferable to any other programme or to any other person.
DivingDeep is attendant to "Leave No Trace" principles and outdoor ethics. It is an effort to be responsible for a better environment and stewardship. We offer responsible hiking/ wilderness experience, for which DivingDeep and its conductors reserve the right to terminate participant with a no-refund policy for any unreasonable behaviour during the hike/ trek/ camp/ workshop/ event.
For cancellations of any hike/ trek/ camp/ excursion/ expedition/ workshop/ event:
- Cancellations prior to 10 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - 80% refund will be made.
- Cancellations prior to 5 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - 40% refund will be made.
- Cancellations less than 5 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - no refund will be given.
(For any cancellations we need to have written mail with specific reasons on our official account: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests are not at all accepted over the phone call. Cancellation refund will be carried out according to the refund policy, no medical reasons or any favours will be entertained. As per cancellation request, payment shall be done during any 6 working days post the trek/ hike/ event/ workshop.)