English Mega Book for SSC CGL| CHSL| CPO| MTS| Stenographer Exams
English is not the subject, which you can master in a day. Consistency is the key to prepare for English in SSC Exams. If you are well prepared, you can score well in English as compared to the Reasoning and Quant Section in relatively less time.
• Read newspapers and magazines to improve your reading habits.
• Learn at least 10 new English words and meanings daily.
• Solve previous year papers as there are many questions, which are repeated.
• Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
• Use method of elimination in confusing options and try to get answers by it.
• Give mock tests as you will come across many questions with the help of the mock tests.
• Analyze the tests you gave and note down the mistakes in a separate notebook.
• Practice quizzes on different topics.
• Don't waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
Here we are providing the Most Important English topics to be covered for All competitive Exams. Candidates who are preparing for the exams make use of it.
For More Free PDF Visit: www.dreambiginstitution.com
1) Important Topics (English Language)
2) Fill in the blanks
3) Sentence Correction
4) Error Spotting
5) Active and Passive Voice
6) Para jumble
7) One word Substitution
8) Idioms and Phrases
9) Spelling errors
12) Reading Comprehension
13) Cloze Test